X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OS Master
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    As I said, you cannot change userid like that. You need to start all over and leave the userids alone.
    Oh. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    As I said, you cannot change userid like that. You need to start all over and leave the userids alone.

Leave a comment:

• OS Master
    replied
    That's what I did. Since the administrator I created before is useless now that I have the imported users, I deleted him. Then I made user ID 2 be 1, 3 be 2, etc. The imported admin was user ID 2 before, but I changed him to 1. Then, I re-imported the threads and posts so that the threads/posts would point to the correct users.

Also note that everyone else does not have this problem, only the Administrator, even though I changed all the user ID's of the imported members.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    What did you do exactly? You cannot simply change a userid and expect it to work.

Leave a comment:

• OS Master
    started a topic Post count is N/A

Post count is N/A

Hello. I have imported from a 3.6 forum into a new forum. At first everything showed properly, but I changed user ID's in the database (to fill in where I deleted the original admin).

When I viewed the threads they had the wrong username attached to them (because of the changed user ID's) so re-imported the threads and posts. However, my postbit is short and has N/A as the post count. I can see in the database that I have 244 posts and my user ID is 1, and the posts in the database have the correct username and the correct user ID.

However when I try to edit my user in the Admin CP I get this URL: http://usingyouros.com/forum/admincp...php?do=edit&u= (note no user ID).

So what can I do to fix this?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X