Post count is N/A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post count is N/A

Hello. I have imported from a 3.6 forum into a new forum. At first everything showed properly, but I changed user ID's in the database (to fill in where I deleted the original admin).

When I viewed the threads they had the wrong username attached to them (because of the changed user ID's) so re-imported the threads and posts. However, my postbit is short and has N/A as the post count. I can see in the database that I have 244 posts and my user ID is 1, and the posts in the database have the correct username and the correct user ID.

However when I try to edit my user in the Admin CP I get this URL: http://usingyouros.com/forum/admincp...php?do=edit&u= (note no user ID).

So what can I do to fix this?
    Please visit my operating system forum. We need people like you!

We are also holding a referral competition. 1st and 2nd place prizes include free hosting for a year!

What did you do exactly? You cannot simply change a userid and expect it to work.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

That's what I did. Since the administrator I created before is useless now that I have the imported users, I deleted him. Then I made user ID 2 be 1, 3 be 2, etc. The imported admin was user ID 2 before, but I changed him to 1. Then, I re-imported the threads and posts so that the threads/posts would point to the correct users.

Also note that everyone else does not have this problem, only the Administrator, even though I changed all the user ID's of the imported members.

We are also holding a referral competition. 1st and 2nd place prizes include free hosting for a year!

Comment

As I said, you cannot change userid like that. You need to start all over and leave the userids alone.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          As I said, you cannot change userid like that. You need to start all over and leave the userids alone.
          Oh. Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X