Issue populating one forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue populating one forum

Ran a couple test imports all seems to be fine and dandy except I have one forum in a subform section that will not populate with the imported threads... I am not sure if it has something to do with having 2 forums in one section since it's the only section I have with 2 forums in it but the first forum in this section populated fine without a problem... I thinking it's something stupid but I am going over permissions and rebuilding counter and I can't seem to get this forum to populate.... any idea what it could be? I see the thread count for the forum on the index.php but no threads inside it

What's the URL?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Okay I sent you PM with the URL let me know what I could try here to get it to populate.

Comment

Here's your problem:

How Do I Set Forums to Display All Posts
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks, I knew it was something minor I missed.

Comment

Out of interest what source system ?

And it was OK once the display date was set ?
            I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X