Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ImpEx: How to know what wasn't imported?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RedFoxy
    replied
    That depends on if you finalized the import or not. What exactly do you intend to do with the second import?/quote]What do you mean? I've finish to import form other forum... Or i must do something to end the import?
    I tring to create the board with vBulletin, it's a very long work, when i finish it, i must import the official board in vBulletin, turn off the old board and replace it with vBulletin. I thinked that if I do another import, I do the first yesterday, Impex will import all infos again overwriting the old data or gets only lastes infos?

For increased speed, set this in your ImpExConfig
    Thank's jerry, but if i disable it, whenn i import againt (to update the board status) i don't get duplicates?

Other tips? ^^
    Last edited by RedFoxy; Tue 18 Sep '07, 7:54am. Reason: close [quote] tag

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    For increased speed, set this in your ImpExConfig :

PHP Code:
    define('dupe_checking'false); 
    The trade off or error checking for speed.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That depends on if you finalized the import or not. What exactly do you intend to do with the second import?

Leave a comment:

• RedFoxy
    replied
    Originally posted by Colin F View Post
    There's a table in the database named 'impex_error'. Check that for any errors that may have occured.
    I've a lot of error in my impex controll pannel but the impextable is empty!

user: Successful: 4747 Failed: 1
    thread: Successful: 24319 Failed: 1
    poll: Successful: 125 Failed: 2
    Private messages: Successful: 52042 Failed: 1

Another quick info, inf i import posts, users, pms, and other part of a phpbb forum today if i'll do another import after a week, what do impex? overwrite old import? duplicates old import? adds only the updates infos?
    Last edited by RedFoxy; Mon 17 Sep '07, 6:05am.

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    There's a table in the database named 'impex_error'. Check that for any errors that may have occured.

Leave a comment:

• RedFoxy
    started a topic ImpEx: How to know what wasn't imported?

ImpEx: How to know what wasn't imported?

Hi all!
    I've a troubles with ImpEx, I'm tring to import a phpbb2 (with ch) in my new board vBulletin 3.6.8.

The old board is very big ( http://www.softairmania.it/forum ) and the import is realy slow... WHen I import the board one user is skipped, a lot of theard, post and pool, ranks etc are skipped...

There is a way to have a log about the skipped and the error of the import?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X