Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ImpEx: How to know what wasn't imported?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ImpEx: How to know what wasn't imported?

Hi all!
    I've a troubles with ImpEx, I'm tring to import a phpbb2 (with ch) in my new board vBulletin 3.6.8.

The old board is very big ( http://www.softairmania.it/forum ) and the import is realy slow... WHen I import the board one user is skipped, a lot of theard, post and pool, ranks etc are skipped...

There is a way to have a log about the skipped and the error of the import?

There's a table in the database named 'impex_error'. Check that for any errors that may have occured.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F View Post
      There's a table in the database named 'impex_error'. Check that for any errors that may have occured.
      I've a lot of error in my impex controll pannel but the impextable is empty!

user: Successful: 4747 Failed: 1
      thread: Successful: 24319 Failed: 1
      poll: Successful: 125 Failed: 2
      Private messages: Successful: 52042 Failed: 1

Another quick info, inf i import posts, users, pms, and other part of a phpbb forum today if i'll do another import after a week, what do impex? overwrite old import? duplicates old import? adds only the updates infos?
      Last edited by RedFoxy; Mon 17 Sep '07, 6:05am.

Comment

That depends on if you finalized the import or not. What exactly do you intend to do with the second import?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

For increased speed, set this in your ImpExConfig :

PHP Code:
          define('dupe_checking'false); 
          The trade off or error checking for speed.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

That depends on if you finalized the import or not. What exactly do you intend to do with the second import?/quote]What do you mean? I've finish to import form other forum... Or i must do something to end the import?
            I tring to create the board with vBulletin, it's a very long work, when i finish it, i must import the official board in vBulletin, turn off the old board and replace it with vBulletin. I thinked that if I do another import, I do the first yesterday, Impex will import all infos again overwriting the old data or gets only lastes infos?

For increased speed, set this in your ImpExConfig
            Thank's jerry, but if i disable it, whenn i import againt (to update the board status) i don't get duplicates?

Other tips? ^^
            Last edited by RedFoxy; Tue 18 Sep '07, 7:54am. Reason: close [quote] tag

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X