Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vblogetin comments

Hi Jerry ,

You may find this as a really unnecessary thing but i want to ask. After i wake up i realized that the comments that was made at vblogetin entries are not imported. Is there a way for you to prepare a small addon to import the comments also ?

By the way thank you for all the hard work you did for the last couple days in order to fix the importers

Done, 006.php is in the build now.
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
      Done, 006.php is in the build now.
      Can i only run 6'th module alone ? cause i don't want to work with restoring the database etc..

Comment

Not with out some serious hacking as ImpEx build the list of modules available at the beginning of the import when the menu is built.

Hmmm thinking ...
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

You can do it, though you'd have to edit the ImpExSession in the datastore table in vBulletin, in 3 places, it *might* be easier to do the restore .
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
            You can do it, though you'd have to edit the ImpExSession in the datastore table in vBulletin, in 3 places, it *might* be easier to do the restore .
            Can you give me couple tips on that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard King View Post
              Can you give me couple tips on that ?
              The session is a serialised class, so you would have to open it up in a text browser and find the array for the menu and add the 006 details by copying the 000-005 ones I'd think.
              I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X