Error Importing From phpBB to vBulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Importing From phpBB to vBulletin

There seems to have been a problem with the database.
    ImpEx Database errormysql error: Invalid SQL: DELETE FROM datastore WHERE title='ImpExSession';

mysql error: Table 'ebtalkc_vbulletin.datastore' doesn't exist

mysql error number: 1146

Date: Wednesday 05th of September 2007 07:40:09 PM
    Database: ebtalkc_vbulletin
    MySQL error: Table 'ebtalkc_vbulletin.datastore' doesn't exist
    I was doing an import. After going through the 1st module, I wanted to go and cancel it and the above error was brought up. When I go back and click on the Import from the Admin CP

It just stays on the following screen:

ImpEx build version : 1.85

Using includes/config.php for target config.

vBulletin® v3.6.8, Copyright ©2000-2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    What did I do wrong?

Update: Please Ignore. Did a fresh reinstallation and everything seems to be working. Except I get a timing out error sometimes
    Last edited by edytwinky; Wed 5 Sep '07, 6:05pm.

Originally posted by edytwinky View Post
    Except I get a timing out error sometimes
    Lower the per page amount you are doing and in ImpExConfig set the page speed to 5.
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

If I'm in the middle of importing, how can I lower the per page amount if each time I click Import it takes me straight to the importing?

Comment

Hello ,

On Impex pages just at the top of page you'll see Database cleanup & restart . You can click on it and clean the imported data's and restart again.

Comment

The problem is i've timed out that it says "The Page Cannot Be Displayed". So when I click import, it tries to go straight to importing where it left off.

Comment

The odd thing is this board is about 240 members and 80000+ posts. My test run was from 200 members and 65000+ posts. Do you think it has something to do with my server? At last check, I was importing 69000 posts and then it timed out.

Comment

Possibly the back end getting loaded and some restriction cutting in, for a page to stop like that it's usually the PHP process being killed by the OS on the server, I would see if you can get the PHP error logs maybe to see what it is ?

It could be your hitting a point with some ridiculously large posts and it's blowing the PHP memory limit.
              I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

How would I go about getting the php log?

Comment

Originally posted by edytwinky View Post
                  How would I go about getting the php log?
                  Check with your host or if you have full access to your server look in the php.ini (the config file) to see where it logs too.
                  I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

I've sent an e-mail out asking for it. In the meantime, is there anything I can do to reset my import? I can't get to the screen where it asks to cancel the session.

On my cpanel through my hosting company there is an "error log" and a "raw access log" area. Is that it?
                    Last edited by edytwinky; Thu 6 Sep '07, 3:40pm.

Comment

You can browse to the help.php file in the impex dir, ensure that you have the target details in your ImpExConfig.php.
                      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X