Ok ran Impex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok ran Impex

All seemed very smooth and no errors during module starts and moving on to the next. However in checking my board nothing transfered. Any reason for this?

Unix
    Mysql
    phpbb2 -old board

Please follow the 'After the Import' instructions here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_cleanup

This should solve those issues.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve thank you for the quick replay, I ran the Clean up and this is the error I recieved.

ImpEx Database errormysql error: Invalid SQL: DELETE FROM bbdatastore WHERE title='ImpExSession';
      mysql error: Table 'mbvb.bbdatastore' doesn't exist
      mysql error number: 1146
      Date: Sunday 12th of August 2007 01:51:40 AM
      Database: mbvb
      MySQL error: Table 'mbvb.bbdatastore' doesn't exist
      Any thoughts?

Comment

mysql error: Table 'mbvb.bbdatastore' doesn't exist

Are you using a table prefix of 'bb'?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yes Iam , >>>>

Comment

Then you have a bigger problem. Your bbdatastore table is missing. To verify this check the database directly.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

an if it missing am I able to create this file? or does Vbulletin do it?

Comment

Ok found it, Corrected that and did clean up , Tried again with same result, What would cause this issue?

Comment

Corrected what exactly? Either that table is there or it isn't. If it's there, then you would not get that error.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Its there, And Cleaned it out, No more errors. So why would it not transfer?

Comment

What do you mean? Did you follow the 'After the Import' instructions here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_cleanup

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Ensure that the target database details are set in ImpExConfig.php
                        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Steve, Thanks , Forgot a step , Redid and it worked. Thanks alot, But Iam having a Smiley issue, Some are not showing. Can I just replace the image/smiley folder to correct this? Or is there another step?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X