User import problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User import problem

Clean import from MyBB 1.2.7 to vbulletin 3.6.8. So my problem is that the imported users only show up in the admincp. The forum stats also shows registered members, but none appear in the memberlist.
    Last edited by UFC-Forums.com; Tue 31 Jul '07, 9:36pm.

Originally posted by UFC-Forums.com View Post
    Clean import from MyBB 1.2.7 to vbulletin 3.6.8. So my problem is that the imported users only show up in the admincp. The forum stats also shows registered members, but none appear in the memberlist.

www.ufc-forums.com/forums
    I just did an import and what you need to do is shift all the imported users from the Imported group to the default usergroup which is normally registered users. Once you do that they will appear on the main page membership list. Also update your counters etc.
    Hope thats of some help..

Comment

First, please follow the 'After the Import' instructions here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_cleanup

Second, there are two options you need to check to set whether or not members are viewable on memberlist:

1. By usergroup:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit -> Usergroup Options -> Viewable on the Memberlist -> Yes

2. By post count:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Listing & Profile Viewing -> Minimum Posts
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Chipper and Steve, thank you so much that did the trick.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X