Snitz 3.4.01 to VB3.67 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snitz 3.4.01 to VB3.67 Questions

I've just completed a sucessful first test import from Snitz to VB.

All the members have been imported to the temp "Import"usergroup".

As there is well over 3,000 members from the test import there were lots of those users that were banned (locked) on the Snitz forum. Is there anyway that that the IMPex automatically puts them into the banned users group on the VB test imoprt board without having to trawl for ages though the member list on Snitz and doing it on a one by one basis.

Any help here would be great!!!

Bans aren't imported, sorry.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F View Post
      Bans aren't imported, sorry.
      Dam!!!! Thanks Colin..

What about if I managed to seperate in the Data base in Snitz two user groups One locked and one normal and did the main import with all post and main users. > then did a normal user only import to IMP the normal users . > transfer the normal users to another usergroup . .> THEN DO A FINAL IMPORT of the locked users > then transfer those ones to the banned usergroup on the import.

What do you think about that idea? Give it a crack maybe?

Thanks

Comment

The Snitz importer doesn't currently import usersgroups, hence why they are all importing into one group.

Though ......... if all the banned users in Snitz had the same user title (which is imported) then they could be filtered on that in vBulletin using SQL to put them in a banned group.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

I'm having a play around witht he test board and have the following problems:

Under the Snitz board I can see the last time a user was online eg xx xx 2001
          I noice on the VB import test board that there are alot of users it says that the last vist was 29 11 1999, - about 500 of them. I've check the snitz board and it does give the last visit on the proper date... why is this when most of them have imported fine with the last visit date??

Also I'm having massive problems being able to prune users away with say 1000 posts. The system just stops after a while!!??? How long should it take to prune away a user that say has 1000 posts???

Also there use to be a facility to split thread, I can't find it now??

Thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X