Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pmkb
    replied
    Thanks. Everything worked great with the import.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by pmkb View Post
    Oh %$##. I figured it out. It was an SEO optimization I had implemented in my .htaccess file redirecting all index.php URLs (that don't have parameters) to the folder.
    First time I think I've come across that

Originally posted by pmkb View Post
    Anyways. I'm testing the import now.
    Do that a few times and read this :

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_cleanup

Leave a comment:

• pmkb
    replied
    Oh %$##. I figured it out. It was an SEO optimization I had implemented in my .htaccess file redirecting all index.php URLs (that don't have parameters) to the folder.

Anyways. I'm testing the import now.

Leave a comment:

• pmkb
    replied
    I have double and triple checked the database configuration settings in ImpExConfig.php and they are correct. I really don't know what else to do. Please help.

Leave a comment:

• pmkb
    replied
    Please see the attached screenshot. I see this page before and after pressing *any* of the buttons.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    The first module of the phpBB2 importer is the table check which ends with a form post button and dose not refresh, I am guessing you are running a different system.

Leave a comment:

• pmkb
    replied
    There is no error message or positive feedback that anything happened at all. The screen just refreshes and looks the same as it did before. There is no success or failure message or any indication that it did anything.

Leave a comment:

• SSSlippy
    replied
    Are these error messages? I havnt done impex in awhile but im assuming this is a normal output unless it says its an error.

Leave a comment:

• pmkb
    started a topic First test... module 1 just refreshes page

First test... module 1 just refreshes page

I'm trying to do a test import of phpBB 2.0.22 to a clean install of vB 3.6.7.

I've modified the impex config file and uploaded as per directions. From vB ACP, I select the import and get to the screen with the 13 modules listed. When I click on the first Start Module button, the screen just refreshes (almost instantly) with messages as to what is happening.

What did I do wrong?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X