Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snitz import - blank page

Hi

I submitted a support ticket yesterday but have heard nothing back as yet so I thought I would ask my question on here as well.

I have a brand spanking new 3.6.7 VB forum set up and want to merge 2 older forums into it (one Instant Forum and one Snitz).

I decided first to do some testing so I know how impex works before trying to do everything at once. I therefore decided to import my IF forum into my blank VB one which worked very well.

I then started from scratch and created the VB forum again with a new DB.

When I try to do a snitz import (using the latest impex files from yesterday) I just get a blank main window. The top and left hand side are still visible, it is just the main window thaht is blank.

I then decided to upload ALL the 'system' directories to see if the problem was on any others.

I have tried randomly many systems and when I click 'Begin Import' the next page is displayed, the only one that is blank is the snitz one

In between each test I have been cleaning the session.

I had a look at http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/blank_pages but none of these seem to be my problem.

Any help is appreciated
    Cheers

Redownload impex from your members area and the reupload the snitz directory from there overwriting the existing files then try it again.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Thanks for your reply but it turned out to be a bit of rogue code in the snitz impex directory.

The developer has since fixed it and I assume will now upload this fix to the downloadble zip.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X