Before importing questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello again,
    I have an issue with the mass emailing. Before the import, there were 2 users, then imported hundreds more. When I click on Users>Email users, and send it, it only sends to the 2 people who were registered before the import. Why is this and how do I fix this? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by PJKCards View Post
      Hello again,
      I have an issue with the mass emailing. Before the import, there were 2 users, then imported hundreds more. When I click on Users>Email users, and send it, it only sends to the 2 people who were registered before the import. Why is this and how do I fix this? Thanks
      You probably haven't set up the usergroups correctly :

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_cleanup
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Hello Jerry,
        In that link, I have gone through and did all of that. However, I haven't combined by custom groups w/ my default groups. How do I merge them/combine them? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by PJKCards View Post
          Hello Jerry,
          In that link, I have gone through and did all of that. However, I haven't combined by custom groups w/ my default groups. How do I merge them/combine them? Thank you.
          You have two options, delete the usergroup and users in that group will be moved to the Registered Group.

Or set up all the permissions in the ImpEx created group.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X