Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachment Conversion Problem

Hello,
    I just ran my conversion from my Phpbb 2.0.21 to VB 3.6.7. There are a few problems: avatars, ranks, and attachments were not concerted. Other things were converted sucessfully.

I have searched the conversion experience forum, there seem not too many people specified they could convert attachements from Phpbb. Is this true? As we all know that phpbb does not have attachment piece and I used phpbb mod Acyd Burn. Can someone provide more direction on this?
    I love RC helicopter hobby

No this isn't true, attachments are supported, what the issue commonly is, is that the correct path isn't entered.
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Thank Jerry,
      I put the path to the folder that contains the source attachement which I placed in the same directory as the my forum and it still can't find the source. Any other hints?
      Last edited by rchelifan; Thu 5 Jul '07, 7:39pm.

Comment

I found the correct path and the attachments now were converted. Will check into why avatar and ranks are not converted

Comment

Avatars can be that fopen() isn't allowed in PHP to open remote files (URLs) or again the path issue.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Can I see your forum?
            I want to see how attachments are converted.
            Bye.

Comment

This is a very old thread, if you have issues start your own.
              I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X