Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing users..

Hello;

My friend lost him database with over 70.000 users. We installed a new vB on a new database. After 1000 members registered

- I imported (with impex) 30.000 users (only usergroups and users) from another forum's database

- Mass moved them into "registered users" usergroup, and deleted the imported usergroup

- Updated all the counters and database tables

The problem is; we can't mass email to all of users. Mails go only to first registered 1000 users. New users (who I imported) don't receive emails. Can we resolve this problem ? (If yes; how ?)

Thanks..

Sounds like a server problem frankly. What are you doing exactly and what happens when you do it?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I mass email to all users with default way. But the query works only for normal registered users. Script doesn't send email for other imported users. There is no any error message or attention. The report message is like the process "successful" at the end.

Comment

You need to follow the the 'After the Import' instructions here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_cleanup

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks for reply Steve;

I already done that all but the result is the same as I wrote in my 1st and 3rd posts. Let me try one more time from beginning..

Comment

Make sure you choose the option to 'Include users that have declined admin emails'.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
              Make sure you choose the option to 'Include users that have declined admin emails'.
              I didn't notice this. I'll try thank you..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X