• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mybb To vBulletin (help)

Hi,
    i have buy yesterday Vb license and download Vb + Impex

My bb Ver. 1.2.7

Now i can import but have question

1 - i should enter manual user name to table ( from this section 002 Associate Users )?

You do not need to use the associate users module as you have a fresh installation of vBulletin. Click Quit on the bottom of the page and continue with the next module.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Thank you for answer but in end import not show member

Comment

Make sure you follow the after the import instructions found here
        http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_cleanup
        Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

thank you for help me

Comment

please 1 problem i have all import i have change permission but post show member register and post

Comment

Sorry but i don't understand what you are trying to say.
              Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
              Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

is ok thank you i think problem with promission

i have 1 question

where i can edit date for transfer poet in ARCHIVE ?

Comment

I am sorry but i again do not understand the question.

The archive is just a lightweight view on the normal threads/posts.
                  Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Fo exp. i want thread after 60 days or 120 days send to archive

Comment

That is not a default vBulletin feature.

Comment

i find in vbulletin.org i have license but i don't know where can download mod

Comment

To be able to download attachments and post at vbulletin.org you need to register your email address for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:
                          http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

NOTE: The most common problem is that people are registered with a different email address than they think they are.

Also please make sure you have activated your forum account by clicking on the link in the activation email after registering or changing you email address. You will not be able to post until you activate your account.

You can use this link to get the activation email again:
                          http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/regis...o=requestemail

And finally, when you make these changes the effect is not immediate. It can take up to one hour for the system to update your status.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X