Getting to Stage 5- then it dies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting to Stage 5- then it dies

I am getting the first stages of an import from Discus 4.0 handled without any incident. Importing the users moves smoothly, but the following step (I believe it is importing of the categories) seems to be working (at least things drag out for a couple of minutes), but then I get a 'Page Cannot be Displayed' error in the active frame. After this, I cannot even access the Import section from AdminCP again- it just keeps working until finally giving the same error page.

Opening a new browser window and selecting the Import option will at least ask for the customer number, but then I receive the same error.

Any thoughts? I am guessing (well, hoping) that this is the only hurdle that I am going to hit, as everything else has moved along smoothly.

Setup:

Windows 2003
    IIS6
    PHP 5.2.2 (ISAPI mode)
    MySQL 5.0.4
    VB- 3.6.7

Are you importing from the tab file or the source HTML files ?
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Actually, I finally managed to get this to work, although it did take some tinkering.

One thing that I have been asked for now that our board is up and running is to have the logo at the top of the board link back to our main site, and not the front of the forum. I realize that this is not the proper place to ask this, but I have not had a reply in the 'How do I?' area. If it is not too much trouble to answer it here, that would be great (or better yet- in the 'How do I?' section in case someone else would like to know).

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X