Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impex Halted, Cant get past 2nd module

Having trouble getting any further than the 4th module

Am using XAMPP on local computer to first test the import before trying it live on the actual remote server.

I had to use the command line to import my sql DB from phpBB , however I got errors, so had to do this in 2 parts, as my DB was too big. I checked the local Database and it had all the same files in it as the remote.

I now have started impex, get through 1 module, skip the 2nd, get through the 3rd and then get stuck on the 4th.

Earlier on I ran the 2nd by mistake but found an Sql query in the forum here to clean that out and start again

Here are the options I was using for the 4th module:

Users to import per cycle (must be greater than 1)Would you like to associated imported users with existing users if the email address matches ?
    Yes No
    Would you like to import the avatars, this can take some time if they are remotely linked
    Yes No

Using ImpExConfig.php for target config.

ImpEx cannot continue and has halted due to missing needed fields in the source database :

users.user_id
    Repair the source database and restart the import.

How do I do that, and restart impex?

Thanks

Terrie
    Last edited by SSandgirls; Sun 6 May '07, 9:08pm.

What did the 1st module report? All tables where found?
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

HI Marco, just sending info in the support mail for you.

Thankyou so much for your help

Terrie

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X