Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I have no idea. What did the post import module show?

Leave a comment:

• waltercat
    replied
    I followed them. I ran all the counter updates as well. It doesn't say anything about updating post counts. THis is the only thing I read in the Maintenance > Update Post Counts but I'm not sure what it means:

This will recalculate all of your user's post counts based on their CURRENT posts in the database. Do not run this if you have pruned posts, manually changed post counts, or imported from another forum package and you wish to maintain your users' current counts.
    Does that mean my posts from my old forum were not imported?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Please follow the 'After the Import' instructions here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_cleanup

Leave a comment:

• waltercat
    replied
    Hmm, I've updated all the counters. I think my imported users are still considered imported. Do I need to do something to make them "official"?

Leave a comment:

• Marco van Herwaarden
    replied
    Did you also run Update Thread & Forum Counters?

Otherwise this would indicate that vBulletin thinks these posts are made by Guests instead of (currently) registered members.

Leave a comment:

• waltercat
    started a topic Post Counts Showing N/A

Post Counts Showing N/A

I just did an import and the post counts for all my users is showing n/a. How do I make it so the post counts are calculated? I have already run Update Post Counts.