Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Impex) Fatal error: The requested language does not exist, reset via tools.php.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Impex) Fatal error: The requested language does not exist, reset via tools.php.

EDIT: I uploaded tools.php and tried to 'reset language', but everytime i select 'english' and hit 'submit', I get a database error.

Fatal error:
    The requested language does not exist, reset via tools.php. in /includes/functions.php on line 1183

Okay. I am extremely new to using forums, so please bear with me. I believe I have gotten everything transferred okay. What I did:

moved my phpbb database from my old host to my new host
    imported my phpbb database on my new host to vb

When I try to open my vb forums, I get the above message.

Looking at phpmyadmin on my new host, everything appears to be okay. I'm not sure why, but only the users were imported, but that is not such a big deal. My main concern is getting the users imported, so, if I can get that working, I wouldn't mind posts, avartars, etc not importing (just to keep things simple).

So far, on my new host, I have two databases:
    php (has one table for users. Looks fine. Number of users is correct)
    vb (has 114 tables. Most empty as it is a fresh install.
    datastore has 2 records
    forums 1
    imagecategory 2
    user 254
    userfield 254
    usergroup 2
    usertextfield 254
    vbfields 356

any help is greatly appreciated. Keep in mind that my main priority is just moving the users.

Last edited by dpatel304; Wed 25th Apr '07, 8:44am.

Fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X