Merger imported_user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merger imported_user

Since I can fuse them imported_user with the user, of automatic, not manual form I have 4822 imported_user thank you

After the import you can use this tool to merge users:

Admin CP -> Users -> Merge Users

If you want to do this in the import, then you will need to redo the import and choose the 'Associate User's module.'
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

One to one up to(even) 4280? There is no another way of it doing that it(he,she) is not to combine one for one?

Please

Comment

I'm not sure why are importing two forums with so many identical users but those are the only two options available to merge those users.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

If they are the same user, merge on email during the import, if they have diffrent emails, then they are diffrent users with the same usernames.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X