• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smf to Vbulletin

Hi...

Type of import : Clean
    Source board system and version : SMF 1.1.2
    Target version : 3.6.5

Impex can not import private message.Another problem is users can not login.Their password doesn't match.

How can i fix it?

Thanks.

Passwords: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_passwords

What error message are you receiving when trying to import private messages? Also what version of ImpEx are you running?
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

ImpEx build version : 1.80

What error message are you receiving when trying to import private messages?
      Invalid ImpExData object, skipping. Failed on :

Comment

Failed :: Private message not imported

Comment

Please report this in the 3.6 Bug Tracker here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=114
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
            Please report this in the 3.6 Bug Tracker here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=114
            Hi Steve

The license i'm having now was bought less than 3 hours ago to import our current board to VBB. I've met with the same problem as the user above. How long are we expected to wait for a new release to rectify the issue above?

Thanks alot.

Comment

hello. sorry if i sound alittle impatient.
              Last edited by byon; Thu 12 Apr '07, 5:38pm.

Comment

Bug reports take time to investigate and fix. I'm afraid you will just have to be patient. There is nothing more that can be done until the Dev for that product has a chance to look at it.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Bug reports take time to investigate and fix. I'm afraid you will just have to be patient. There is nothing more that can be done until the Dev for that product has a chance to look at it.

hmm. there's like a problem here. cuz i bought vbb since i knew impex was suppose to do the job. but apparently not entirely. would you be nice to provide a time where i could come back and look at this place again for an update to resolve the issue?

Comment

Did you fill out a bug report? If not, do so. If you have, then I'm sorry but you will just have to be patient.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Did you fill out a bug report? If not, do so. If you have, then I'm sorry but you will just have to be patient.
                      Thanks Steve. i got the drift.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X