Import error: "found avatar user" "Did Not import..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import error: "found avatar user" "Did Not import..."

Using ImpEx "txt_file" to import to vB 3.6.4.

Works perfectly through ca. 5.5K text records on off-line test server but with same dataset on identically setup server a run through ImpEx sends out this message for each record. "found avatar user" ... "Did Not import"

(The txt_file importer doesn't deal with avatars.)

At the end of the run the report says that it did the correct number of records but they're all listed in the "failed" column.

However: it turns out that the records are actually all in the usertable in the database and they seem to be just fine. (emphasis on "seem".)

Does this message indicate some other problem that I should look for?

All session clean ups, etc. seem to work as desired. Can I disregard the message or should I check for some hidden problem?

Thanks!

If you have other data in your text file apart from what the importer is looking for, remove it then delete the import session and all imported data through the Database cleanup and Restart link in the import pages.

Once you have done this, reimport the data from your modified file.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

"found avatar user"

Typo, should just be "found user".
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

That quote is coped-&-pasted to here.

That's the actual error text. Reloaded the back up database; checked through all the incoming data a couple of times and then ran the job again.

Got the exact same error again. Since the data was actually imported, just as with the first run, we ran a few tests of the data and found it to be pretty much OK -- so we kept it.

That is the actual error message text though. One for each of the records loaded.

Comment

That's the actual error text.
          I know, it was a typo, I've updated it.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X