Clear All

• mysql error

• Clean Import
    • Source board VB3.6.5
    • VB 3.6.5
    • Importing polls
    • SQL error, as below
    Code:
    ImpEx Database errormysql error: Invalid SQL: SELECT * FROM phppoll ORDER BY pollid LIMIT ,50
    mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '50' at line 1
    mysql error number: 1064
    Date: Friday 30th of March 2007 02:32:40 AM
    Database: mathewsm1
    MySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '50' at line 1
    I've tried to refresh contents of the frame (effectively to rerun the process) but the above MySQL error shoots up. If I click 'database cleanup & restart' link, it claims:

Impex Help page

ImpEx can not read the target database details from impex/ImpExConfig.php OR ../includes/config.php.
    Please enter the target database details in ImpExConfig, or run ImpEx installed opposed to standalone.
    However, I've rechecked the details in the conf & they are definatley correct - no typos' or spelling errors. It go 'so far' in the process, then died.
    Last edited by karlm; Thu 29th Mar '07, 6:38pm. Reason: corrected which module error occured on
    VB 5.4.1 - PHP 7..2.4 - MySQL 5.5.56
    No Addons - none at all.

I would double-check the database info in ImpExConfig.php.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I've tried to refresh contents of the frame (effectively to rerun the process)
      That is the issues.

Fill out the target details in the ImpExConfig.php clear out the session and imported data and start again.
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

I followed your advice, Jerry, and upon clicking "clear session & all imported data" was confronted with:

Code:
        ImpEx Database errormysql error: Invalid SQL: DELETE FROM datastore WHERE title='ImpExSession';
        mysql error: Table 'mathewsm5.datastore' doesn't exist
        mysql error number: 1146
        Date: Friday 30th of March 2007 03:58:33 AM
        Database: mathewsm5
        MySQL error: Table 'mathewsm5.datastore' doesn't exist
        Last edited by karlm; Thu 29th Mar '07, 7:59pm.
        No Addons - none at all.

Comment

datastore is a default table for vBulletin, double check your ImpExConfig, ensure its pointed at the correct database.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

I think it's sorted now, thanks.

Although all the database details were correct, i'd ommitted the table prefix field. Once that was filled - it worked

Thanks again
            No Addons - none at all.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X