X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by Heavier View Post
    During import of an attachment-heavy board (around 6GB total) it's just stopped, no redirection, no anything, it's just stopped. I click import again and it seems like it's reloading, but it just refreshes a blank page.
    What source system ?

What % of the total is 7000 ?

What is the PHP memory limit ?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I really have no idea what to suggest next. The size of your database is definitely causing a strain on this server and there could be a number of server settings that affect this.

I don't know what we can do, but fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.

Leave a comment:

• Heavier
    replied
    now it loads this screen over and over (loading time is very long)

Note: i need to click 'import' to get it to reload it, otherwise all activity simply stops.
    Up until around 7000 attachments, it showed the progress. Now it doesn't show anything.

Also, the amount of free space on the server doesn't change during this time. This is despite the down-bandwidth the server is reporting increasing alot.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Heavier; Wed 28th Mar '07, 11:35am.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Your max_execution_time setting in C:\PHP\php.ini is too low for what you are trying to do: 30

I would increase this to 600 and try the import again.

Leave a comment:

• Heavier
    replied
    http://www.akiba-online.com/newforum...php?do=phpinfo

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Enable phpinfo in the Admin CP, then provide the URL to your forums. This may help us troubleshoot this problem.

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Options -> Public phpinfo() Display Enabled

Leave a comment:

• Heavier
    replied
    Rebooting doesn't solve this.
    Now it hangs on the "redirecting" page...forever as far as i can tell.

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Sounds like a memory issue. Did you reset the server yet?

Leave a comment:

• Heavier
    started a topic Importing attachments just stops

Importing attachments just stops

During import of an attachment-heavy board (around 6GB total) it's just stopped, no redirection, no anything, it's just stopped. I click import again and it seems like it's reloading, but it just refreshes a blank page.
    Last edited by Heavier; Wed 28th Mar '07, 10:12am. Reason: still failing
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X