Updating counters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating counters

I am at the stage where the import went okay, I recached the forum and the forums appear, but I am trying to reset the counters for threads and forums.

If I set the counter to say 50, I can see it cycle through updating. But then it just hangs, and stays that way with no indication of whether it is doing anything. I've tried leaving it this way for 30 minutes ...

My forum isn't large, 500 members and 27,000 posts.

Thanks

Disable JavaScript in your browser then restart it. When you have done this, run the update counters again using the default settings. You will need to click proceed at the bottom of the page between each batch.

I suggest that you wait a few seconds between clicking install each time to allow processing of the information before the next set is sent.

Once you have updated all the counters required, re-enable JavaScript in your browser and restart it again.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Hi Kerry Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately the same thing happened. I tried in Firefox, and it doesn't show any progress at all: http://thumbq.com/store/56593-counters.jpg (might need to hit "Go" in your browser).

I tried in IE and it shows the progress bar for a second, and then hangs the same. Any other suggestions? Thanks

Comment

Please submit a support ticket then we can look into this.
        Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Already have =0)

Just haven't had any reply today (I realise it is Sunday!), so I thought I would post here.

I'll just be patient!

Comment

I have seen this once before, I belive that PHP or MySQL might be failing behind the scenes.
            I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X