Question please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question please

I am currently a proud owner of a VBulletion forum. I have 700+ members registered. I just bought out this site and it has a smf forum and it has 4500 members. Is there a way I could just inport their members onto my forums so they keep their old login pass post count etc from the old site? I only want the member not any thing elce.

Note: I already have my forum up and running with 700 members, I just want to add the 4.5k extra members to my site. Is that possible? Will it bess up my current members?

Thanks

Originally posted by peterpan 6003 View Post
    I am currently a proud owner of a VBulletion forum. I have 700+ members registered. I just bought out this site and it has a smf forum and it has 4500 members. Is there a way I could just inport their members onto my forums so they keep their old login pass post count etc from the old site? I only want the member not any thing elce.

Note: I already have my forum up and running with 700 members, I just want to add the 4.5k extra members to my site. Is that possible? Will it bess up my current members?

Thanks
    Can anyone help ?

Comment

I have waited 2 days and still no responce.

Comment

You can import the data from the SMF forum to your vBulletin forum using ImpEx. If you only want to import the users then this cane be done or you can import all the data (useful if you want to keep the old data as an archive).
        Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X