After import, one board is empty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After import, one board is empty.

I imported from SMF to vbulletin. I just realized after the important, only one of my board is empty, while the other one's are fine. The weird thing, is this board shows statistically, that all the posts are there, but it's empty!

So why are all my boards good to go, except for one is empty?

well i dont know what the real problem is but i would run the tools.php that is on ur DO NOT UPLOAD FOLDER when u download vbulletin. it will reset all ur tables and basicly rebuild ur database so it can work. try that and let me know the results.

Comment

Okay, I'll give that a try. Does it matter where I upload it to? Like should it be in the same folder as vbulletin?

Comment

Okay, I ran tools.php and it didn't help, one of my boards still says it has a bunch of posts but is really empty.

Damnit. I hope this can be fixed.

Edit: apparently some of my members say the board was full after import, but that it later emptied. This is very strange.
        Last edited by ephemeral; Sun 18 Mar '07, 10:07pm.

Comment

Please follow the 'After the Import' instructions here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_cleanup
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X