Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxy
    replied
    2.2.1 is a supported version. See, http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_ipb2

Leave a comment:

• StarGame
    replied
    Ok thats sounds cool, so if i do input this IP forum into my own then I will be able to keep all my old data / users etc and these will just be an add on in a way. I will test it on my developing vbulletin i have installed to make sure it works ok.
    Also what versions of IPB can be imported as the one i might be doing is: IP.Board 2.2.1

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    The impex script will create new (temporary) import usergroups and forums.
    Once it is done you can move the threads and users into their "real" usergroups, and then delete the temporary import usergroups/forums.

Leave a comment:

• StarGame
    started a topic import from IPB

import from IPB

Hi,
    I know this question is probably some where here on the forums so I am sorry if i have missed it.
    I currently have a vb forums and of course very happy and I have been running it for around 1-2 years now but I might be taking over a IPB forum community and want to move all the members / posts to a forum area of my forums. Can this be done with the vb importer?

Here is a little layout out the forum for what I wanted to do:

- General chat
    - somthing else
    - hosted
    -- a project
    -- <<IMPORT INTO THIS FORUM AREA>>
    -- and so on

Cheers for anyones help in advanced
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X