Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting warning from ImpEx that it can't find a system that doesn't exist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting warning from ImpEx that it can't find a system that doesn't exist.

I'm getting a warning from ImpEx about a system that doesn't exist.
    Warning: main(/www/coffeerooms/forums/impex/systems/wide_txt_file/000.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/coffeerooms/forums/impex/index.php on line 394
    The refered to "wide_txt_file" is a modified version of the supplied "txt_file" that I'd been working on. I removed the entire "wide_txt_file" directory from the "systems" folder, but when I do then I get the above warning.

Any tips on why this is happening will be most appreciated.

FYI: objective is to import more fields during the text file import -- hence the "wide_".

Thanks!

Update; No success, but I did try this:
    -- I uninstalled ImpEx by completely discarding the entire impex folder and the cpnav_ file in "includes/xml".

-- Reinstalled ImpEx by uploading freshly extracted files. Still getting the above notice.

I grepped the entire file tree for vB on the server but can't find any file with "wide_txt_file" in it.

Please help. Any clues or suggestions welcomed.

Thanks.

Comment

Found a record in the database that contains the value "wide_txt_file".
      In the VB_datastore table, a record with the "title" field value of "ImpExSession".

Should I clear or delete this record to get rid of the problem?

Comment

OK: cleared that "ImpExSession" data and then ran "Import" again and all seems to be well.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X