Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MattGreer
    replied
    Please delete this thread. I filled out a ticket.

Leave a comment:

• MattGreer
    started a topic Members Not Imported

Members Not Imported

I ran the import, followed http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex, but the users showed zero. I have well over 200 members and all but one imported (the -1 guest member did not import, I assume) according to the script.

I am importing a variant of phpbb called phpbbFM. It's based on phpbb 2.0.21 and has lots of preinstalled mods. I am importing from a live database into the vB database.

The only place I get errors is during the import of attachments (I mention this in another thread.)

After I Maintenance>>Update Counters>>Update User Names the number of users shows up in the forum home page, but when I click on a username to view the profile, I get the "Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage". When I click on the memberlist, the only member that shows up is the one I created when I created the board.

I went in and updated user titles and ranks also. When I look at the usergroups, I can see all the imported users in the Active Imported Users group. I can even view their profiles from that area of the AdminCP. So it looks like they're in there, but I just can't view their profiles from the home page for some reason.

All help is appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by MattGreer; Fri 9 Mar '07, 3:03pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X