This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yabbse wont import - steve wont help

can anyone help me? i checked the vbulletin db and the email addresses are in there, and so are passwords.. they are encrypted of course, but they wont let me log in.. any ideas?
    Last edited by tecdady; Wed 7 Mar '07, 10:36pm.

Hello,

I've deleted your threads on this matter and I have sent you a Privmsg explaining why.

Please stick to the ticket so we can attempt to resolve the matter.

Comment

I gave it my best shot and told you exactly what needed to be done. You decided that I must have been wrong. So I told you I'd try to find someone else that an explain this to you better than I can. Instead of waiting to let someone else try to help you decided to start a vendetta on the forums immediately. I also offered you a full refund. It's up to you.

Please respond on the ticket.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i was a bit upset when i asked how to not finalize the import after you said i finalized it, i was told you cant magically fix my problem and didnt tell me how not to finalize it. bad customer service. i was expecting you to tell me how not to finalize the import so that we could diagnos the problem, but then again, i guess im an idiot...

also i asked you if you could help me fix the problem with the members not showing in the current activity box.. i told you i did everything in your impex cleanup tutorial. you never even answer that question.

Comment

Again, stick to the ticket. After the way you posted on our forums we have no intention to further discuss this outside the support tickets.

Comment

I did answer that question when you asked it. In fact I tried to help every way I could in spite of your abusive language.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

really? what was the answer then, because i didnt get it.. i have all the emails. please do tell...

Comment

I said in your ticket:

You finalized the import when you ran these steps:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_cleanup

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X