Impex Problems (phpBB -> vB)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impex Problems (phpBB -> vB)

I had vB 3.6.4 and a handful of users and I created accounts and tested things. Then I installed Impex. I imported users and forums with it without first clearing the users and posts we had made, and it worked fine.

Since it was a test board, I deleted all of the imported users, but kept the imported forums. The handful of users and I continued to test and work on the boards.

I've now upgraded to 3.6.5 and was ready to do the real import last night, but I got some access error (forgot what it was at this point, sorry) with Impex. I re-downloaded Impex, thinking I might have an outdated copy, and overwrote all of the Impex files with the new ones.

I went to run it again, and now I get "Connection to source server failed. Check username and password." which seems straightforward, but the thing is, the source server info is right! I've logged in to my source server repeatedly with the info in my Impex config file, and double-checked it again my main vB config file, and it's right.

What can I do?

Thank you!

It never fails that as soon as I post for support I figure it out! I didn't have my source server set to allow remote connections.

All better now.
    Last edited by Merriweather; Sat 3 Mar '07, 9:33am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X