ImpEX Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ImpEX Question

I have a client that has asked me to alter ImpEX so that it imports anon posts from phpBB and inserts data into a certain table that I specify. In ImpEX what file or where does it start the INSERT process from phpBB2 to vBulletin?

Thanks in advance
    Steve
    Last edited by Mythotical; Fri 2 Mar '07, 9:37am.

An import will use a number of scripts to import data. Please see all the 999.php (where 999 is the module number) files in the system/phpbb2 directory.
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

I have looked over those, I see nothing but SELECT this and that, don't see any place in any of those files that starts to INSERT the data into vb tables.

Comment

The insert itself is done by the vBulletin DataManagers that are called from Impex.
        Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

So I need to look for the DataManagers to alter it how I need?

Comment

Yes please see this section in our manual Data Managers

Comment

Thanks Marco

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X