Very wierd bug, says users are banned but they aren't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very wierd bug, says users are banned but they aren't

Hi, I'm importing my phpBB users and threads into vbulletin. I followed the instructions exactly. I imported and everything seemed to have gone well. In the admin panel I click on search users and then view all users and everyone is there.

Here is my problem. I logged out and closed all of my browsers. I reopened my browser, went to my forums homepage and here was the first sign. The front page of the forum said that 0 users are registered. I decided to proceed and test the system. I tried logging in as one of the users I imported. It logged me in and then forwarded me to a page that said I was banned for no reason.

I logged back into my admin panel and went the banned list to see if it had put my users there. But, the banned list said "There are no banned users"

What's going on? Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks

TRO

Please follow the after the import instructions found here:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_cleanup
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Thanks, didn't even cross my mind (feel like an idiot). I figured it would at least show the users by then, but I should have continued through to the next step.

TRO

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X