Merge: Import calls Index.php HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge: Import calls Index.php HELP!

Plz help...Im trying to merge 2 databases (both version 3.6.X) i uploaded all the impex files (Vb system folders only) and edited the impexconfig.php properly but when i go to the admincp and click import > import it calls upon impex/index.php and appears as a blank page????? Plz help

P.s. if i add aspplayground (System folder) then the import page loads but im not trying to import a aspplayground board...

Thanx in advance

anyone....PLZ! lol

Comment

Please reupload all the original ImpEx non-image files. Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.
      Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
      Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Ive uploaded all the original files using smartftp and re-edited the cofig.php and still get a blank page after clickin import > import

Whats Ascii format?

Comment

Please open a support ticket with all relevant information.
          Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
          Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X