Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If you remove Parachat, disable all plugins and reupload the original vB files, do you have any problems? If so, what are they?

Leave a comment:

• Willy V.
    replied
    it's not a parachat error it's an impex error,.. anyways I will just delete the whole installation & redo all over again then. thanks for the help.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    As Marco stated this is not something we can help with. Parachat is not our code.

Leave a comment:

• Willy V.
    replied
    I've already did that a day ago prior to posting about this hear,..the only thing I needed to change was the actual server name it self. Like I stated It will allow you to sign into ParaChat so long as you registered threw the VB Board but as far as the imported user's from IPB using impex it does not recognize them. You follow me now or did I lose ya once again.

Leave a comment:

• Marco van Herwaarden
    replied
    ParaChat is not one of our products and we can not provide support for it. Please contact the author of ParaChat for support.

Leave a comment:

• Willy V.
    started a topic ParaChat does not connect after Impex

ParaChat does not connect after Impex

After I set up my new database useing the Impex & installed my ParaChat it would not connect to the user database yet if you register manually as a new account it will only allow those accounts to connect to parachat chat room.

What could be causing this.