Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to finish the import, have an issue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to finish the import, have an issue...

I am importing from phpbb2 to vbulletin, and when I get to import post, I get an error message, see below, what do I need to do to fix it?

ImpEx Database errormysql error: Invalid SQL: SELECT post.post_id, post.topic_id, post.forum_id, post.poster_id, post.post_time, post.poster_ip, post.post_username, post.enable_smilies, post.enable_sig,
    post_text.post_id, post_text.post_subject, post_text.post_text
    FROM phpbb_posts as post
    LEFT JOIN phpbb_posts_text AS post_text ON (post.post_id = post_text.post_id)
    WHERE post.post_id >
    ORDER by post.post_id
    LIMIT 1000
    mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER by post.post_id
    LIMIT 1000' at line 6
    mysql error number: 1064
    Date: Tuesday 13th of February 2007 09:58:59 PM
    Database: psyclone_phpb1
    MySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER by post.post_id
    LIMIT 1000' at line 6

What does this mean? How can I fix it?

Thanks
    Last edited by eberry1; Wed 14 Feb '07, 1:18pm.

Anybody?

Comment

Fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X