Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Importing phpBB2 -> vB 3.6.4

Hi All!
    I am using a latest version of ImpEx (1.7.7). I am trying to do a clean import from a phpBB2 board.

Here is what it looks like when I step through:
    Step 1 - Check and update database
    Altering tables

ImpEx will now Alter the tables in the vB database to include import id numbers. This is needed during the import process for maintaining refrences between the tables during an import. If you have large tables (i.e. lots of posts) this can take some time. They will also be left after the import if you need to link back to the origional vB userid.
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/forums.internal.penny-arcade.com/impex/impex/ImpExData.php on line 191

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/forums.internal.penny-arcade.com/impex/impex/ImpExData.php on line 191

Valid found tables :

PABB_auth_access found.
    PABB_banlist found.
    PABB_categories found.
    PABB_config found.
    PABB_confirm found.
    PABB_disallow found.
    PABB_forum_prune found.
    PABB_forums found.
    PABB_groups found.
    PABB_posts found.
    PABB_posts_text found.
    PABB_privmsgs found.
    PABB_privmsgs_text found.
    PABB_ranks found.
    PABB_search_results found.
    PABB_search_wordlist found.
    PABB_search_wordmatch found.
    PABB_sessions found.
    PABB_smilies found.
    PABB_themes found.
    PABB_themes_name found.
    PABB_topics found.
    PABB_topics_watch found.
    PABB_user_group found.
    PABB_users found.
    PABB_vote_desc found.
    PABB_vote_results found.
    PABB_vote_voters found.
    PABB_words found.

Possiablly custom tables or incorrect prefix :

PABB_attachments NOT found.
    PABB_attachments_desc NOT found.
    I skip module 2 and go to module 3. I configure module 3 to import 100 usergroups per cycle. Immediately the import fails spitting out the following error.
    If I try and move on to module 4 and after running for several minutes, it fails.
    Remove ImpEx once import is complete and final
    ImpEx build version : 1.77

Database cleanup & restart ||| Online manual
    Using ImpExConfig.php for target config.

Importing 1439 Users

Failed :: User not imported

<removed a lot of lines>

There seems to have been a problem with the database.

Code:
    ImpEx Database errormysql error: Invalid SQL: SELECT userid, username FROM user WHERE userid = 

mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

mysql error number: 1064

Date: Sunday 11th 2007f February 2007 01:06:37 AM
    Database: forums
    MySQL error:
    The server is a FreeBSD 6.2 STABLE server running Apache 1.3 with mod_php5 (5.2.1). The MySQL server (4.1.21) is on another box.

Any insight would be appreciated.
    Thanks!
    -alphamonkey

Fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X