Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no group for imported users

hi,
    it is happened a strange thing in my forum. I have imported my user from phpbb for the second time and it show me the number of users, but in my user group i don't see the default group : imported users... I can't manage all this user in this way with group permission...I don't see this users in registred user too...

How i can resolve ?

What do you see exactly?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

in my control panel i see all default group...but if i search a user in my control panel, forum find it. In my statistcs i see all my 10900 users. But all this users are not in any group.

It's possible?

Comment

maybe i have found something, but i don't understand how i can found a solution. if i search a user, i see that the primary group is (Coppa)user awaiting moderation. How i can take off all the users from this group and put all in registreted group?

Pay attention taht in my usergroup management i see the group (Coppa) user awaiting moderation but primary user and secondary users are both with -

Comment

Please post a screenshot of your usergroup page.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

here my screen :

Comment

Something is defintely wrong with that import. Does the importer show that any usergroups and users were imported? Have you tried running the import again?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X