Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    25 mysql connections is dreadfuly low...

Leave a comment:

• evotion
    replied
    Ah, just checked the site and ALL looks 100pct..

They must have done something, even if it was resetting the mysql connections.....

Still, all okay now.... [crosses fingers]

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• evotion
    replied
    They said:

"Please note that to maintain server load under controll we have set 25 connection per user for the mysql connections."

Do I have to ask them to increase the connections and then redo the whole transfer?

The thing is, the transfer seemed to work fine and all data got accross (looking at the database) so do I actually need to go through the impex upload and database transfer again !?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    The import will use alot of querys and connections, you may want to ask your host to temporarly up your limits.

Leave a comment:

• evotion
    started a topic DB connection error and blank screens

DB connection error and blank screens

Clean Import
    Source - phpBB2 - 2.0.21
    Target - vBulletin 3.6.4
    Module - All
    MySQL error :

Database error in vBulletin :
    mysql_connect(): User xxxti_xxxxxx has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections /xxxx/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 273
    MySQL Error :
    Error Number :
    Date : Wednesday, January 31st 2007 @ 07:42:41 AM
    Script : http://www.xxxxx.com

Referrer :
    IP Address : xx.xxx.x.xx
    Username :
    Classname : vb_database

I get the following in emails sent to me. Both the Vba portal page and the /forum pages will not load and are blank or show a database error.

Also at the top of the Admin panel there is a little strip showing database error.

Now, the PHPbb2 to VB transfer went perfectly.. Once I refreshed the cache the forums showed up. HOwever, when I went to the site home page (VBa) it was blank and then when went back into the forum it blanked out as well.

I can get into the admin panel after 2 attempts each time and all the users, forums, threads and posts looks perfect. Also, everything looks fine in phpmyadmin.

Obviously, I know its a db problem but what could have caused it.
    All settings are still the same and correct and there must be some sort of connection as my admin section shows all data correctly and instantly.
    I just cant use the forums....

Thanks in advance!

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X