X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by Fil* View Post
    Do the vbulletin importuserids match the phpbb userids ?
    Yes, they will be the same.

Leave a comment:

• Fil*
    replied
    Well, I know I would have to write some script do to it (Im no scripting wizard tho), after renaming the email field correctly (to "user_email"). Do the vbulletin importuserids match the phpbb userids ?

PS: eeeek is a proper reaction to this

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    eeeek

You would have to run an update that would match the user.importuserid from the vBulletin database to the phpBB userid and then to the bridge to get the email address and then pull back the email and put in in the vBulletin email field.

Leave a comment:

• Fil*
    started a topic Email Field Not Imported

Email Field Not Imported

Hi, we've done an import (clean) from phpbb (2.0.21) - Impex is a great tool, very user friendly. Altough the source database was modified in a bad manner by bridge-hack we used to integrate it to our cms - it renamed some fields in phpbb_users table. I was able to find most of them and rename them back and then do the import. But we made a mistake, we didn't test it long enough to find out if there were not any other things missing - after a week we realised, that email adresses are missing to all our members - cause "user_email" (probably) filed was renamed by that bridge-script to "email". So Im asking - is there a way to fix this without having to redo users import ? (import ids are still there) Im not so good in mysql, so Im asking for help. I need to merge ONLY the email field from old database to the new one, for the users that were imported. Thanks in advance.