X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
    When I ran it, it gave me errors on the table.
    I'm guessing that was the 001/table check module, so you probably had the wrong table prefix in your ImpExConfig.php for the target database.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    What errors and what is 'integramod'?

Leave a comment:

• GrossKopf
    replied
    After further review, I see that my phpbb is version 2.0.17, so the first folder I copied over was correct, however when I tried importing, I got errors related to the tables. Since this is integramod, am I able to import this?

Leave a comment:

• GrossKopf
    started a topic Problem with impex

Problem with impex

Here's what I did.. I got impex set up on my webserver after installing a fresh version of Vbulletin. I uploaded the folder within the systems folder that corresponded to my old forums. I logged into the admin panel and selected the Import option. When I ran it, it gave me errors on the table. After checking more, I found I uploaded the wrong folder to the systems folder. Instead of phpbb1, I uploaded phpbb2. I uploaded phpbb1 and deleted phpbb2. Now, when I hit Import, I just get a blank screen on the right side - no options.

Also, I am importing from integramod, but phpbb was the closest I found, which is why I am using that.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X