Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Import - A Couple of issues, urgent please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Import - A Couple of issues, urgent please.

Dear vBulletin Support,

I installed the ImpEx and it all worked great, but I have a couple of problems, I upgraded from phpBB to vBulletin 3.6, but I have a few problems, I would need help with, thanks.

Let's start..

First of all, my forum statics are like this:

Threads: 473, Posts: 1,683, Members: 141, Active Members: 1
    Welcome to our newest member, liverhoggg
    I would like how to set the active members, to the corresonding there are more than 1 active member.

Second of all, my I would like to remove all my old userranks, because on a few members their rank title is like this:

NewbieVIPDonatorSuper ModeratorAdministratorBannedModeratorGFX TeamGFX Team LeaderOwner

and all these are from my old phpBB, how can I remove them?

Board link: www.computerforumz.com

Thanks,
    Meti

It will update itself as your members start returning.

Delete the ranks from the ranks manage in the admincp.

Comment

Zachery, I have fixed all it, but I haven't managed to fix the active users..

Take a look:

Currently Active Users: 6 (4 members and 2 guests) Most users ever online was 7, Today at 12:47 PM.
      WatchOut, cozartistrue, Dhoom, midlandi

Computer Forum'z Statistics Threads: 475, Posts: 1,694, Members: 141, Active Members: 1
      Welcome to our newest member, liverhoggg

When and how can I update it so it shows active members?

Kind Regards

Comment

Check this setting:

AdminCP -> vBulletin Options -> Forums Home Page Options -> Active Members Time Cut-Off
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

I have disabled it set it at ''0'', thanks for the support guys, very impressing!

Comment

But I still have one problem, and that is a lot of members post are missing, due the Impex progress It didn't show any error, what can I do?

Comment

Did the impex user module show all users imported? How do you know some are missing?
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I meant, posts are missing but in the forum statictics it says the number of posts, but you can't find them all.

Comment

What statistics and where? Please be specific.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve, I found out that the options in the ''AdminCP'' was set to view months post, that's why a couple of posts/threads were missing.

Comment

Steve Machol and the whole vB staff, just to let you know the Import system worked with phpBB 2.0.22 latest one.

Comment

Was the number of posts reported from the ImpEx import, the correct number for the source ?

Do you mean you can't see all the threads because of the display or they physically aren't in the target database ?
                        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Jerry, I have solved all problems buddy, reason why this problem occured, was because the forums were set to view threads from month, now I've set it to show all threads.

Great support you gave me, thumbs up! Really thankful.

Comment

where do you configure to show all threads?

Comment

Well, in the AdminCP, you can choose if you want to show the threads, that have been created this month, or you can set it to yearly, and so on, however I set it at Show all.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X