Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    The phpBB importer, imports the avatars, as I said what your trying to do isn't standard so ImpEx won't do it.

Leave a comment:

• NolFito
    replied
    I still need the line to do that import I can't do 1000 avatar imports manually

I need I to import nuke_phpbb_users.user_avatar to vb_userfield.field5

so if for example in user_avatar says "http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5059/avatarnolfdhamvallas128xw.png"
    on field5 it will also say "http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5059/avatarnolfdhamvallas128xw.png"

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    All is well that ends well

Leave a comment:

• NolFito
    replied
    ups my bad forgot to mention a made all the lines between 199 to 222 as comments on 004.php so it wouldn't do the vbulletin avatar import method.

line 199
    PHP Code:
    if ($sessionobject->get_session_var('get_avatars') AND $user_details['user_avatar'] != NULL AND $user_details['user_avatar'] != '/'
    I did some test with the database, and if i get the URL in nuke_phpbb_users.user_avatar to vb_userfield.field5 it will work as I'm going to use the remote linked avatar system and I did some testings ^^

Thanks for helping Jerry

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    ImpEx will not do that as the avatar field is for a file location so ImpEx can save it to the database or the file system.

You'll have to do that some other way.

Leave a comment:

• NolFito
    started a topic Imp customfield to field5

Imp customfield to field5

Hi
    I'm running PNphpBB 2.0.10 to vbulletin 3.6.4
    PNphpBB prefix "nuke_"
    vbulletin prefix "vb_"
    (vb_userfield.field5 is already created so impex doesn't need to create it)

I want to import nuke_phpbb_users.user_avatar to vb_userfield.field5

I know i need to add a line in 004.php (the use import module), problem is I don't know where and what line exactly. I thought of adding the second bit in about line 186. But I'm pretty sure that won't work

PHP Code:
                $try->set_value('nonmandatory''posts',            $user_details['user_posts']);

$try->set_value('nonmandatory''avatar',            $user_details['user_avatar']); 

Thanks for your help
    Last edited by NolFito; Fri 22 Dec '06, 8:09am.