Imported from phpBB 2.0.21 to VB 3.6.4 - DATES are all wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imported from phpBB 2.0.21 to VB 3.6.4 - DATES are all wrong

I installed a clean VB and immediately ran the Impex and had no troubles on import.

But when I started looking at my imported info, I have major date problems.

http://www.bearsnbuddies.ca/forum

My dates are showing up as "October 2953, 2006", etc.

I did the clean up/maintenance suggested in the instructions post import. I'm sure this is an easy fix?!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jennie

Not sure if this will solve your problem, but this is worth a shot. I have taken a look at your forum, and those dates are extremely messed up!!

Have you updated your counters correctly as suggested? If not, I would suggest you do so. Perhaps that may be your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkah View Post
      Have you updated your counters correctly as suggested? If not, I would suggest you do so. Perhaps that may be your problem.
      I have updated the counters.

Any other thoughts?

Comment

Ive done various forum searches, all I can tell you is to fill out a support ticket, clean up and attempt it fresh one more time and make sure to follow the rules "after the import", or wait until a staff member can reply. Im fresh out of ideas on this one.

Good Luck,

~Alkah

Comment

I've never seen the dates do that !!

Jan 1st 1970 sure, then updating cures it, though not that, you're going to have to open a support ticket so I can look behind the scenes on that one.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Hi Jerry,

I'm a real newb here - where would I open a support ticket? (blush)

Comment

You can fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I rasied this issue (with imported birthdays from phpbb2.0.21) with support and the new version of impex fixes this (v1.75).

Dramster

Comment

Originally posted by Dramster View Post
                  I rasied this issue (with imported birthdays from phpbb2.0.21) with support and the new version of impex fixes this (v1.75).

Dramster
                  Unless all the date formatting has been changed, I've not see a 2.0.21 database so I can't confirm that either way.
                  I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X