Direct class access violation - ERROR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct class access violation - ERROR

I just installed the latest impex yesterday.

I am trying to import an IPB board to a vb board.

What am I doing wrong to get this error immediately after I enter my customer number (and it says successful) then it redirects and I get this error.

Direct class access violation

Just a plain white page and that's all it says.

Ensure all the files are uploaded.

ImpEx is loaded into memory in a particular order, if one class is instantiated before the one its dependant on it stops with that error.

Protects against remote includes.
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

This looks like a server issue. Not sure what the cause woudl be but try the suggestion in this thread first:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167121
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
        This looks like a server issue. Not sure what the cause woudl be but try the suggestion in this thread first:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167121
        I'm getting this on an import as well

Direct class access violation

I've added the line to the htaccess file with no change.. anything else I can edit to get past this?
        -- Web Developer for hire
        ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Note good to bump a thread that's over 2 years old.

It's still a server issue. Try doing a Google search for that error. There's plenty of info.

Then if you need further help please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X