• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vb3.6.2 merge with vb3.6.2 issues

Source - vBulletin 3.6.2
    Target - vBulletin 3.6.2
    Module - I don't get that far...

Merging two vBulletin boards, same versions.

I have tried this as a standalone setup and and integrated setup that reads the config.php. Impex keeps reading my board as ipb?!? The Target board was an IPB board about eight months ago. The Impex scripts were used to convert it to vb3.

I only uploaded the Impex/system/vb_36 + index.php. Despite the lack of any ipb folder. The system just skips right past asking me what kind of board I have and goes straight into 'redo modules.' At the top of this list they have "import / export :: ipb".

I added the .../ to shorten the error.

PHP Code:
    Warning:  main(.../public_html/impex/systems/ipb/000.php): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in ...public_html/impex/index.php on line 358

Fatal error
    main(): Failed opening required '/home2/dladvent/public_html/impex/systems/ipb/000.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php'in .../public_html/impex/index.php on line 358 
    I tried working reworking the ImpExConfig.php several ways to no avail. I even tried renaming my one system folder from vb_36 to ipb and that even worked just a bit to give me added functionality.

Very frustrating! If I have all the system folders ftp to the server it does ask me for my customer ID, but then it goes right into the "rerun mode".

This is of course on a test DB, but my time is running out for when i need to do this conversion. Suggestions?
    Last edited by ccunnin71; Mon 30 Oct '06, 5:25am.

You have an old ImpEx session, you need to go to the ImpEx help page and delete the session, also remove all the ImpEx files and drop the table vBfields, then start again, as you are attempting to run the new import with the old details.
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Thanks! What is the name of the other table it creates? I see I had two more then the original db.

Comment

Originally posted by ccunnin71 View Post
        Thanks! What is the name of the other table it creates? I see I had two more then the original db.
        vBfields is the important one, there is also impexerror, though that won't effect the running of a newer version of ImpEx.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X