Imported user browsing options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe i'm just being stupid...but...

i don't want to change the usergroups and the permissions..i deleted the imported user groups...they're all in the default registered users group...i want to change the options in their profile, individual settings for viewing images, having the private message system enabled and so on...

Comment

Originally posted by kalleball View Post
      maybe i'm just being stupid...but...

i don't want to change the usergroups and the permissions..i deleted the imported user groups...they're all in the default registered users group...i want to change the options in their profile, individual settings for viewing images, having the private message system enabled and so on...
      Have you checked the settings of the registered usergroup, I think that's what your talking about ?
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

i don't think it is...i want to change these:
        http://images.alteracdeviants.org/options.png

Comment

They are the default settings for each user, that's what they set up.

By default ImpEx sets all the users to a default, that of a newly created user.

You can set up one user as you wish then update all the others.

Set up the one user then find their user.options value in the database then set all the other users to it, thus :

Code:
          UPDATE user SET options=X WHERE usergroup=Y
          Y being the usergoup you want to do it for i.e. registered users.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X