PLEASE HELP! Everyone is banned!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP! Everyone is banned!!

omg im so screwed, i did an import from a phpbb2 forum and everything looked to have gone well in the import apart from the 'Import banlist', it failed everything.

I asked someone to login and test the forum and he got this message:

You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.
    Date the ban will be lifted: Never
    He wasnt banned before. I guess everyone that logs in will be banned too, if they arnt already. Please please help me!

James

More information:

I went to userbannings and i saw this at the top:

Banned Users: Permanent Ban Usergroups: Active Imported Users, Banned Users, I'm a Newbie, I'm here!, Inactive Imported Users, ISCorp, Mapper/Model Convert, Media Guru, MOD Creator, Moderator, Mods, Newbie, One of them., Power User, Regular User, Site Admin, T3h 1337, Uber Elite, ZM Master, [CSSMC
    Thats everyone! Below that is a list of every single users with a perminant ban next to them. There is so many, i cant remove all of them one by one, what can i do!?

Comment

Check your Usergroup permissions and make sure that "This Usergroup is not a 'Banned' Group" is set to 'Yes' for the appropriate groups that you do NOT want banned.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by aceofspades View Post
        omg im so screwed, i did an import from a phpbb2 forum and everything looked to have gone well in the import apart from the 'Import banlist', it failed everything.
        Failed on the ban list means it didn't find one, you just have to configure your usergroups.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X